Here are a few podcasts that you may find useful.
A selection of podcasts developed for:
- Vaping with Paul Dillion and Jennifer Coen - Created by Catholic Schools NSW
- Figuring out Families – created by Majellan Media and tailored for parents.
- Parental as anything with Maggie Dent - Maggie invites guest speaker to discuss numerous parenting challenges.
- Genius Podcast for Women – hosted by Karen Doyle.
- Universal Sisterhood – created and hosted by Blue Mountains (NSW) mother Jessica Doherty.
- At The Well – an offering of the Diocese of Parramatta for young Catholic women.
- The Catholic Teacher Podcast – hosted by Jonathan Doyle.
- Arch D Radio – a podcast for youth created by the Archdiocese of Adelaide.
- Living Fullness Podcast – also aimed at youth and young adults and produced by Virtue Ministry in the Diocese of Wagga Wagga.
Coronacast is a podcast that answers your questions about coronavirus. The podcast breaks down the latest news and research to help you understand how the world is living through a pandemic.
Listen for free on ABC listen app, Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts.
There is a series of podcasts created by the Office for Social Justice titled The Revolution of Tenderness. Episode 4 discusses Young People and Mental Health – To Live Life to the Full.
Office for Social Justice - Episode 4
Angela Lee Duckworth - Grit - The Power of Passion and Perseverance